You need to deposit at least 50% of the value of the goods so that Ubox can confirm the order and proceed with the transaction
- You can distinguish reputable suppliers through their business process, you can see the supplier's reputation score through the heart icon < blue diamond < yellow diamond < blue crown < crown gold, and also based on the number of previous buyers who have traded and commented before.
- The longer the supplier sells, the more successful the transaction rate, the more assured you will be when buying. In addition, you can evaluate the reputation based on the number of previous buyers who have transacted and commented on the supplier's score.
- Most of the fake or fraudulent suppliers are newly created shops, you should consider carefully before buying. Ubox only buys the right link you sent and has a transaction history for your peace of mind.
Cases of so-called unscrupulous suppliers:
Supplier does not deliver, Ubox cannot contact the supplier (in this case the rate is very low).
The supplier delivered the item but did not receive it, although there was evidence of a complaint and a lawsuit against Taobao.
The supplier does not match the advertisement on the website (very low rate).
China domestic shipping fee is the shipping fee collected by the Chinese courier.
China shipping fee is high or low depending on the distance or distance from the supplier to Ubox's warehouse
In case the Chinese shipping fee is high, it may be because the supplier sells the product at a discount, but in fact they charge a high shipping fee to make up for the cost of the goods.
- There is a case today to buy 1 ship price, next week to buy, there is another shipping price: maybe at the time of purchase, the shop has a promotion to reduce the shipping price. Ubox only checks and re-quotes the customer with a taobao account that has been pre-added with Ubox's warehouse address
The cost for place an order includes: Cost of goods on website + China domestic shipping fee + Transaction fee + Tally fee + Packing fee + International shipping fee + Home delivery fee (if any)
- Money for goods on the web: is the purchase price or the price of entering all the products you want to buy. This is the purchase money that Ubox has to pay to the supplier.
- China shipping fee: is the shipping fee from the supplier to Ubox's destination
- Transaction fee: is the purchase service fee that you pay to Ubox
- Tally fee: is a service package to ensure that your products are not delivered incorrectly or under-delivered by the supplier.
- Packing fee: baling is a form of safety assurance to limit risks for fragile and easily deformed goods during transportation. when ordering.
- Weight shipping fee: is the shipping fee from China to Ubox's warehouse in the US - Door-to-door shipping fee: is the shipping fee from Ubox's US warehouse to your home. For order details, please see here
Ubox accepts orders for all items sold on Chinese websites (Taobao, Tmall, 1688, Alibaba, ...) purchased at factories, workshops, markets. Accept payment via internet, except for prohibited goods.
- Nationally banned items and goods such as drugs, psychostimulants, weapons and ammunition, military equipment, depraved cultural products
- Functional food items (perfume, cosmetics, food, medicine, solution, ...).
- Explosive, flammable objects or substances and substances that are dangerous or unsanitary, causing environmental pollution.
- live animals.
For more details on the list of non-shipped goods, see here
Ubox's currency rate is a free rate, which is calculated and balanced by Ubox at the most reasonable level. If there is a change in currency price, we will publish it on Ubox's ordering system.
You need to fill in your personal information: name, phone number, email address, ... so that we can actively contact you when the goods arrive, or when there is a change in the order.